How to cancel Truebill Premium
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your Truebill Premium subscription:
- Start by tapping the Settings icon in the upper left hand of your Dashboard.
- Select Premium.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Modify.
- Follow the confirmation steps to cancel your subscription.
- Select Chat with an Expert on the Premium page to receive assistance from Truebill.
Note that cancelling your Premium subscription does not delete your Truebill account, nor does it cancel your bill negotiation requests or close your Smart Savings account.
To cancel your Truebill account:
- Delete your account by clicking the “Settings” icon in the upper left hand of your dashboard.
- Then select “My Profile”.
- Select “Delete my account.”
Note that deleting your account will remove all of your data from Truebill.
To cancel your bill negotiation:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request your bill negotiation to be cancelled.
To close your Smart Savings account:
- On the Dashboard scroll to your account balances and tap Smart Savings.
- Then select the savings account you want to close.
- Select Edit in the top right hand corner.
- Then select Close Account, and confirm that you wish to close the account.