The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Southern California Edison
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Call 1-800-655-4555 at least 48 hours before you’d like your service turned off.
- To help us serve you faster, please have the following information available when you call:
- Account Number
- Name on the account
- Service address (where service is going to be turned off)
- Date you would like service turned off
- Address where you would like us to mail your final SCE statement
- Any access problems, such as locked gates, dogs, etc.
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-800-655-4555