How to cancel Playstation Plus
Cancelling your subscription
When purchasing a subscription through PlayStation® you will be asked to enter your credit card information. This includes subscriptions for PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue and PlayStation™Music. During this process, the auto-renewal option will default to ON. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless otherwise cancelled.
Auto-Renewal for Subscription Services Bought on the PlayStation™Network Will Turn On When:
- Signing up for subscription trial.
- Purchasing or re-purchasing a subscription from the PlayStation™Store.
- Redeeming a voucher code for a subscription.
The following includes instructions on how to cancel through the various PlayStation® subscriptions.
Cancelling Auto-Renewal From your PlayStation®4:
- Start by logging in to the account on the PlayStation™Network (PSN) with which you purchased the subscription.
- Then, navigate to “Settings” > “Account Management” > “Account Information” > “PlayStation Subscriptions.”
- Find the subscription you want to cancel, and select Turn Off Auto-Renewal.
Cancelling Auto-Renewal from a PC:
- Begin by visiting the PlayStation Subscriptions page.
- Log into the PSN with which you purchased the subscription.
- Then, click the drop-down next to your Online ID and select “Subscriptions Management”.
- To complete the cancellation select “Turn Off Auto Renew.”
Cancelling Auto Renewal From PlayStation®3:
- On the XrossMediaBar (XMB™), find “PlayStation™Network”, and press the X button.
- Then navigate through “Account Management” > “Transaction Management” > “Services List.”
- Select the service you wish to cancel, and press the X button.
- Highlight the item marked “Subscription”, and press the X button.
- The “Cancel Automatic Renewal” button will be highlighted at the bottom of the screen. To cancel the subscription renewal press the X button.
Cancel Your PS Vue Subscription on the PlayStation™Vue Website: Use this option if you watch PS Vue from a set-top box, like Roku®, Amazon Fire, Apple TV®, or from the PS Vue app.
- Start by visiting https://psvue.com/subscription.
- Then sign in to your PlayStation™Network.
- Find your Vue subscription on the Subscription Summary page and click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- At the Cancel your subscription verification screen click “Yes.”
- To complete the cancellation, finish the Cancellation Survey and click “Cancel Subscription.”
Cancel Your PS Vue Subscription on PS4™ System:
- Go to the PS4™ home screen, and navigate through “Settings” > “Account Management” >”Account Information.”
- Then select “PlayStation Subscriptions” > “PlayStation Vue” > “Turn Off Auto-Renew.”
Cancel Your PS Vue Subscription on PS3™ System:
- On the PS3™ XMB menu, navigate through “PlayStation Network” > “Account Management” > “Transaction Management.”
- Then select “Services List” > “PlayStation Vue” > “Access (Subscription)” > “Cancel Automatic Renewal.”
If you cannot locate your PlayStation™Music subscription, the billing may occur through Spotify.
- To check your payment status and subscription, visit their website at https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/.