The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Patreon
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your Patreon subscription:
- Login to your account here: https://www.patreon.com/login.
- From the drop-down menu on the top right, click “Manage Memberships” and you’ll be taken to a page that shows all of your active pledges.
- Click “Edit” next to the pledge you wish to delete.
- Scroll down and select “Edit or Cancel Payment” under the Update button.
- Then select the “Cancel your Payment” option and confirm.
To cancel online, go to https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204606205-How-do-I-delete-my-pledge-
To cancel over the phone, call: 714-815-5524