The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
We can help you cancel your HBO Max subscription
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
We use bank level 256-bit SSL encryption security
Truebill maintains no partnership or agreement with HBO Max. Truebill is an independent third party service that acts as an authorized representative when cancelling subscriptions on your behalf.
HBO Max is an American subscription video on demand streaming service from AT&T’s WarnerMedia.
How to Cancel HBO Max Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Do either of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Open the HBO Max app, tap the Profile icon, and then the Settings icon (upper-left).
- Computer: Sign in at HBOMax.com, then choose your profile (upper-right).
- Choose Billing Information. Here you can see who your subscription is billed through.
- Once you have identified who your subscription is billed through, cancel through your biller.
To cancel online, go to https://www.hbomax.com/account
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-855-442-6629
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.