The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel AT&T
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your AT&T service or remove a line from an account:
- Prior to beginning the cancellation process, please locate your AT&T wireless account number.
- If you don’t have your account number, have the phone number for at least one of your AT&T devices on-hand. It would also be beneficial to review you AT&T service agreement.
- To remove a phone or tablet from your account, or cancel wireless service, call 800.331.0500 (611 from your AT&T wireless phone).
- Once connected, choose the language in which you would like to proceed.
- Then say “cancel service” when prompted.
- Next say your AT&T wireless account or phone number, and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Note the following:
- AT&T Next customers, if you cancel your wireless service, the remaining unpaid balance of your smartphone installment agreement is due immediately. In addition, if you choose to restore service, the installment agreement must be paid in full prior to restoring service.
- Each wireless device on the account has its own contract. An Early Termination Fee (ETF) will apply if you cancel service before the end of your contract. Learn how to find your contract date and determine your ETF.
- If you activated a device within the last 14 days, see the AT&T Wireless Return Policy to find out how to cancel service or learn more about how to return or exchange a device.
To cancel online, go to http://www.att.com/contactus/
To cancel over the phone, call: 800.331.0500