Amazon Music is a music streaming platform and online music store operated by Amazon.com. Launched in public beta on September 25, 2007, in January 2008 it became the first music store to sell music without digital rights management from the four major music labels, as well as many independents.
How to Cancel Amazon Music Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your Amazon Music subscription:
- Go to Your Amazon Music Settings (https://www.amazon.com/music/settings).
- Go to the Amazon Music Unlimited section.
- Select the Cancel option in your Subscription Renewal details.
- Confirm the cancellation.
- You can continue to access Amazon Music Unlimited until the end date. After this date, any Amazon Music Unlimited titles you’ve added to My Music will be grayed out, with playback options removed.
- Cancelling an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription also ends membership to Amazon Music HD.
- If you subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited through iTunes visit the Apple website to cancel your subscription.
- If you subscribed through a third-party, such as a mobile service provider, contact them for further assistance.