The average Truebill user saves $512 per year
Cancel subscriptions and take control of your money with Truebill
Truebill helps you track subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. Download the app to get started.
How to cancel Adobe Creative Cloud
Cancelling your subscription
To cancel your Creative Cloud for individuals plan or free trial from your Adobe account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Adobe account with your Adobe ID (your email) and password.
- Under My plans, click Manage plan for the plan you want to cancel.
- Under Plan & payment, click Cancel plan.
- Indicate the reason for cancellation, and then click Continue.
- On the screen that follows, you can choose another plan, keep your plan, continue with cancellation, or chat with Adobe Customer Care.
- If you proceed with cancellation, you will receive an email confirmation notifying you about the successful cancellation.
Note: After you cancel your Creative Cloud subscription, you continue to have free membership benefits.
To cancel online, go to https://www.adobe.com/
To cancel over the phone, call: (800) 833-6687